Search This Blog

Friday, April 28, 2006

Nostalgia

Lend me ur ears- its me the NOSTALGIA

Lend me ur ears, o ye the souls heavenly,
Thou shalt hear from deep within a song of melancholy,
Lend me ur ears o ye the sons of venus,
Bless me with love for its thy onus.......


God damn the ephemeral feeling of nostalgia,
Lost in memories, sulking in paranoia,
Lend me ur ears, o Lord almighty so unperturbed,
Find a panacea for a mind thats disturbed............



Vented away are those , pent up emotions so sublime,
Contrived in efforts, trying to set a paradigm,
Lend me ur ears, o ye the satan so vicious,
Let me be free for i wanna live a life, vivacious.....



Lend me ur ears o ye the guardian angels,
Take my gratitude for having given me this identity,
Evanescent are the woes, short lived the laurels,
Eternal is soul for i vow to preserve its sanctity......


Mi pal: Hey pal, that s the most screwed up poem i ve ever read..... Not able to find any bitta correlation bet stanzas.... U wanna show u r in desperation for a lady love or u getting bugged by nostalgia.....

Me_shaggy: Well if that has given u such a picture, then i ve failed in tryin to convey somethin thru these verses.................. Nostalgia , which is something sweet , flashing every now and then enlightenin ppl with fond memories.... reflecting the great times of masti ,,,,,,,, is a demon for me not allowing me to pursue my efforts in trying to set a paradigm,,,,, so i m tryin to beg the gods of heaven and hell to find a cure for this....... My desperation to get back to my frnds , my school mates is really rippin me off.......

Mi pal: U really made a mess of it ... U seriously confusin me.....

Me_shaggy: Let me confide in u something......I was such a dumb flirt that i was being fooled by 12 ppl in the pretext of a female for more than a year..... she was my school mate in 10th grade....

Mi pal: lol! U r a real dumbo man...... How can that happen? u should have given her a call... it s as simple as that/.......... No wonder ppl say u r the most hagga person on earth....

Me_shaggy:: Well gotta digest all ur crap now.... i ve had one helluva thing which s been disturbin me for months....... I gave her a call buddy and my frnds, i mean these 12 ppl had set an amazing ploy that they had left no clue.....My frnd rohan had taken the role of the female's dad.... Kevin the role of her cousin and so on...... I was a jack asss to believe all that they had set up/////

Mi pal: hey that sounds very interesting.....

me_shaggy:: haan haan kisii ka kela kare tujhe ujjala

mi pal: wah wah kya baat hai

Me_shaggy: I had a crush on that female in my school days... but i was so hesitant to take a step forward..... So the nostalgia, which crept into me in the form of desperation made me assume things..... I blindly believed after my first test i mean the call.. Rohan recd it and he spoke in a very cacaphonic voice which resembles the female's dad's voice...... and he told me that she had gone out wit her frnds. Next time again i called her but they had arranged for one of their frnds, a gal to speak on the phone.... I was left wit no clue....

Mi pal::: Ulti kela.... that was ur last ditch effort to find out the truth..... U had really proven to be terribly desperate for a female...

Me_shaggy: Hey mind ur words, desperate not for a female..... For that female..... That was How i had mentioned in that poem....Nostalgia drivin me crazy...... I even fared my tests badly because of that


Mi pal: then wat happened

Me_shaggy: I had been chattin wit her for hours everyday . i even missed a cycle test in that chakkar..... One fine day i recd their call ,i mean her call and iwas asked to wait in spencer plaza....

Mi pal: Oh yeah well u would have planned to propose to her and smooch her...
Me_shaggy: Hey would u pls stop , i m not a sex pervert like u.... it was just frndship


Mi pal: the same old cover for all NITTIANS.
Me_ shaggy: thats bad.... why do u put it that way

Mi pal: coz thats the way it is.....
Me_shaggy: i dont wanna argue upon that..... i waited for her and these 12 ppl stormed in, lifted me for bums......
Mi pal:: well that would have been a treat to watch .... ur ass getting reddish.... wow i missed that scene ......

Me_shaggy: U r a sadist bey... anyway i gotta leave... planning to go to temple...

Mi pal: the college temple... Well u ppl dont go for prayers , u flirtin pigs...

Me_shaggy:: Well u dont know the aisiyat of Nittians... U cannot generalise things...
Newayz...Bye for now....

Mi pal: Bye.. U ve made my day by describin ur khela for me.......
:-)

No comments: