Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

My Cubicle

" I aint gonna sit for a job Dude.... I possess every skill in my bag to clear CAT ... Just wait and see, Guess i m gonna crack it with ease... Apti has always been my repertoire... well, english - a piece of cake.
DI will be a lil tough... I dont give a damn, kissin the crack in DI would suffice."

Hmm a statement made by a geezer called Shaggy , who couldn even reach the bell( oh i could bell the cat)..... Strikes a Bell! Oh is that my cubicle......

Just as i began to wonder ,
It hit me like a thunder,
Can i call dat a debacle
Bang ! i woke up in my cubicle.

I got placed.;was a moment to party
Was Always too amused,
Never did i realise i was confused,
Chuck the crap dude, time to go to the pantry!

Whoa! finally a poetic crap has been born as an outcome of my excitement . I ve got my cubicle....


http://youtube.com/watch?v=QTNwaajvOis



Check this out... A reflection of an enlightened mind..... Yo listen up and keep it real..

6 comments:

Muks said...

Funny indeed.. Instead of belling the cat, U bellied it!

Unknown said...

Lucid style..

Nice one!

shyam said...

@muks,
well u r the right person to belter me for the efforts i made to crack cat 06. Hmmm Still couldn come out of all those enjoyable wing memories da.

shyam said...

@anuradha,

Thanks :)

Murali R said...

macha i stil remember those days wen u used to temme " macha im gonna prepare for cat seriously da.. thts y i sat for cts.. you kno i aint a fool to ve done it" ... but only god knos how worried i was.. cos i was cocksure tht ya aren gonna give it (read getting near the bell.. :-)) a damn amidst the impending partying n fun after placements...and ya did xacly wat i foretold.. neways no regrets as always..;) and btw ur cubicle is somthin ya mus feel proud abt da... its like next to home... do wateva ya want except work... and thts wat ya cal home... don ya?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Great post... I appreciate.. :)